Badminton (Senior & Junior) Clubs
The aims and objectives of the club will be:
- To offer coaching and competitive opportunities in badminton.
- To promote the club within the local community.
- To provide duty of care and protection to all club members.
- To make sure all club members are treated equally and fairly.
In addition for the Junior Club:
- To be open to young people from Broughton Astley, Leicestershire and the surrounding area.
- To be open to all abilities of badminton.
- To encourage enjoyment of badminton whatever level members are at.
All concerns, allegations or reports of poor practice/abuse relating to the welfare of children and young people will be recorded and responded to swiftly and appropriately in accordance with the club’s child protection policy and procedures. The Club Welfare Officer is the lead contact for all members in the event of any child protection concerns.
South Leicestershire Badminton Club Welfare Officer
Lorraine MacNeill: 07903 821615 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any concerns or worries, please speak directly to or contact the Welfare Officers. The club is committed to ensuring that all young members are able to enjoy a wide range of activities in a safe environment. The Child Protection policy can be found on the club website, in the documents section: http://www.southleicestershirebadminton.org.uk
Badminton England – https://www.badmintonengland.co.uk/play/ways-to-play/clubs/safeguarding/
Childline – https://www.childline.org.uk/
ThinkUknow – https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents